Virtual Happy Hour Package
Each Package includes Shipping of Drink Mix Package to each guest.
- Margarita Mixer
- Vodka Soda
- Gin and Tonic
- Wine – White
- Wine – Red
- Two craft cocktail options and one mocktail (for each guest to choose one)
- Individual cocktail kits with 200mL of sealed spirit, all fresh ingredients batched, jigger and four Sourced-branded plastic cups all delivered in a cute tote, yielding four cocktails each
- Delivery included
- Mixology intro and educational course, 30 minute portion of event
- Event that gives back: 5% of all proceeds go to the US Bartenders Relief Fund
- 25–30 mins Sourced Craft Cocktails Hosts: intro and educational course where we would go over the distilling process of the spirit, the history behind the cocktail, where it originated from (example: Irish Coffee), and cocktail trilogy (how to make a balanced cocktail)
- 30–35 min Company booking the event hosts: group happy hour and free chat
Q: What if my company can’t use Zoom?
A: Please let your Kapow rep know before booking as Sourced might be able to accommodate another platform based on request.
Q: How is shipping/delivery handled?
A: Upon booking Sourced will provide a link for you to send to your event attendees, and each attendee submits their address and cocktail of choice through the link. Sourced craft cocktails employs local bartenders to deliver the cocktail kits directly to your guests doors (no contact delivery). *5 business lead time needed for delivery to guests
Q: Are there delivery restrictions?
A: Yes, this event is only available for delivery in Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and NYC (city limits, not available in any surrounding suburbs).
Q: Who hosts the event?
A: Sourced Craft Cocktails hosts the first half of the event for the educational/cocktail mixing portion then they will hand it over to your selected company “co-host” to complete the virtual happy hour.